Velkommen til Inge Willsen Design Blog

Find mig også på Hobbyjunglen

fredag den 3. juni 2011

Heart Album

One of the many designers I admire are Heidi Swapp and one of her albums she has done I fell for immediately I saw it, it was Heart Book, but instead of buying the template and print the pages I chose to do it all by myself instead.


So I drew a big heart, the first one I did was a half A4 size, thought it was a bit too big so I halfed that size to a 10,5x15 cm size album instead.


This is my result:


Front of the album.
The album meassures 10,5x15 cm.




Open.




Open.





First Heart Page.
Some decorations and rub-ons.




Second Heart Page.
Some decorations.





Third Heart Page.
Some decorations.





Fourth Heart Page.
Some decorations.





Fifth Heart Page.
Some decorations.





Sixth and last Heart Page.
Some decorations.





 The back of the Heart album.



The Design Paper I used for this album comes from a 6"x6" Prima paper stack, Fairy Flora.
The Rub-Ons are from K&Company, Wild Raspberry.
Diecuts from Crate Paper Glitter Diecuts ... Lillian Collection ...
Folder file tab are from SU punch.
Just a Little Note have I punched out from a Prima Journaling Notepad Bloc-notes paper.

This was what I made today besides I baked a cake too :D














***

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar