Velkommen til Inge Willsen Design Blog

Find mig også på Hobbyjunglen

fredag den 24. juni 2011

Card for Christian

My dear nephew and Freyas cousin, Christian, has his birthday on Sunday, unfortunately are we not able to go there but he won't be cheated on a card :)

Here's some pictures and details of the card.





The card is designed just for Christian.





The Tillykke banner have I made from fantasi by cutting the paper acordingly and fitted it round the pin.






 
The flower lace have I punched with my Martha Stewart punch and in the middle of each flower have I placed a mini silver brad.








The windmill have I created from a special die I have bought at Lil' Inker Designs.








Seen as flatten.





The pin for the windmill have I created by cutting a 2 cm wide carton paper and scored @ 0,5 cm three times and bend the last to over each other and glued them together so it makes a hollow triangle.






 
 
Seen as flatten.





Material Used:
Unfortunately am I not able to recall where the designer paper are from because the logo linie is missing.
Plain Carton, Brads, Buttons.












***

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar