Velkommen til Inge Willsen Design Blog

Find mig også på Hobbyjunglen

lørdag den 12. marts 2011

New Purchases from CuddlyBuddly

At last the parcel I have been looking forward to arrived :)
I have been looking so forward to it and all my expectations was met :)

Several years ago I discovered this wonderful shop from UK on the internet, it's called CuddlyBuddly and they have a huge selection of everything possible to scrap and other hobbies.

Furthermore, they are also fair on their prices even the postal are in the good end of my expectations regardless on what and how much you buy, also, the goods are always packed well and there are never any problems with them ... and better yet, their delivery is fantastic, 2 days after ordering you have the goods :)
Here's a picture of the goods I bought from them today.








***

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar