Velkommen til Inge Willsen Design Blog

Find mig også på Hobbyjunglen

fredag den 29. april 2011

Birthday Card for Emil

I have known Emil from when I started working at the venue Rytmeposten, that is over 20 years ago now, he is a legend in there and he turns 60 years old tomorrow :D
So I have made him this card :)


The card for Emil at his 60 years Birthday :)
He photographs a lot that is why I have included the old camera.
The designer paper I've used is from Graphic 45 and plain carton cut in my own design.
The text is all mine, if anyone wish to use it they are welcome to ask first ... Thank You!

My verse says:
It is not the age
to be celebrated,
but the special man
who wears it!
Congratulations






Details of the card for Emil.





Details of the card for Emil.




 
Details of the card for Emil.




 
Details of the card for Emil.




 
Details of the card for Emil.











***

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar