Velkommen til Inge Willsen Design Blog

Find mig også på Hobbyjunglen

torsdag den 3. maj 2012

Ordered Card for Birde.

A friend from school were going to a 60 year old Birthday and needed a card, after a describtion of the Birthday Boy this is the result :)



The cigar is homemade :D
I cut a lot of strips from dormer carton and tore a long triangle from one of my angel paperbags and rolled it as hard as I could around the strips ... the cigar banner is one I printed from the internet.
At the end I colored with ink color to get the cigar a more real look to it.


The cigar was meant to have been placed in front on the card but because it is a bit big it looked too clumsy so instead I wrapped it in cellophane and I gave it to her seperately as a fun gadget :D










***

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar