Velkommen til Inge Willsen Design Blog

Find mig også på Hobbyjunglen

onsdag den 13. juli 2011

News From Spellbinders

At Spellbinders blog you read about all the new fantastic spellbinders and nestabilities etc. ... and oh boy I bet there will be shopped when the new ones are released :D

Isn't it true, that Christmas is round the corner ? ... :D ... in that case there are plenty to write on the wishing list this year :)
I have already looked out a few of the new ones I would love to have in my collection.

Here are those I will include on my wishing list :)





Lace Doily Motifs.





Lace Doily Accents.





Flower Pot Nestabilities.






Postage Stamps Nestabilities.






Square Bracket Edge Box.





Spiral Blossom Two Shapeabilities.










***

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar