Velkommen til Inge Willsen Design Blog

Find mig også på Hobbyjunglen

lørdag den 9. juli 2011

New Purchase From The Craft Barn





From The Craft Barn I got this Martha Stewart Punch All-Over-The-Page punch today.

I have searched all over for this particular one and no matter where I found it it turned out either to be sold out or out of stock etc. so impossible to find, but finally I found it at The Craft Barn and hurried buying it.
It's called Ruffled Heart, I think it has a nice lace detail and it can be used in many ways.

When I saw these new punches for the first time I wasn't sure what to think and was in some doubt about how to use them so it would look good on cards and layouts, for that reason I didn't wish to own any of them but then I saw Beccas very fine tutorial on how to use them and line them up and I was sold :D






***

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar