Velkommen til Inge Willsen Design Blog

Find mig også på Hobbyjunglen

lørdag den 23. juli 2011

Helping Memory

It is hard to keep remembering all the punches I have, what ribbons, what dies and spellbinders etc.
I came across a wonderful blog with lots of good ideas on how to catalogue and store all you have a lot of so you can find what you seek fastor have an overview of what you have to avoid buying it again :)

At the Twitterpated With Paper blog you can see more.

I made a catalogue on my punches.
I promise there will be pictures of it later on of what I made.
Mine is another variation of the one I saw, I started to make one exactly but found it a bit awkward so I adjusted the meassurements a bit here and there and then found a way that works best for me :)

 
 
 
 
 
***

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar