Velkommen til Inge Willsen Design Blog

Find mig også på Hobbyjunglen

tirsdag den 26. juli 2011

Punch Journal Catalogue

As promised, here is my own version of the punch catalogue so I have an overview on all the punches I have and with each single page I can meassure eg which size cirkel I want to use or other.

The inspiration for this album did I get here at this blog Twitterpated With Paper.






Front and Back side are alike cut out of a thick bookbinder carton, I have cut it a little bit bigger than the sides inside.


 
 
 
 
Seen from above.





A little look at som of the pages.
I have made a little description tag where I have noted what kind of punch it is, what size it has and what brand it is.





Seen from above.






Towards the inside seen from the outside.





So now I just have to have albums made for my spellbinders and all the other things :)










***

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar