Velkommen til Inge Willsen Design Blog

Find mig også på Hobbyjunglen

tirsdag den 5. juli 2011

New Purchases from Hobbyboden

From Hobbyboden did I get a couple of cutting plates for my Big Shot machine which I had broken, a few teeths on the wheel inside the handle had broken off but thanks to Gitte at Hobbyboden have I now fixed it :) She has been so fantastic sweet to help me out and contacted Sizzix and gotten me the new wheel for my machine and it was in the parcel, so now my machine is fixed and running smoothly again :)
I will be more careful with the machine in the future :)
I also really want to buy a second machine, one there can cut and emboss bigger like size A4 or more, but they are really pretty expensive, and when the price is that high I do prefer to buy brands I know well so my sense tells me that I should start save up for one bigger in the near future :)



Cutting plates.





Embossing plates.





Bling Bling Rhinestones and Ink Pad.



 

***

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar