Velkommen til Inge Willsen Design Blog

Find mig også på Hobbyjunglen

lørdag den 29. maj 2010

Project Busyness

I am doing several projects and therefor I haven't had the time to write or upload anything in here for quite a while, also have I been ill too but I am sure I will find the time to upload again soon, with a little bit of patienceness it will succeed I am sure :)

I do have uploaded a few new projects on my site though, and if you click on this link here http://www.freyaland.dk/iwdstore/index.html you will be able to see pictures from them, you just need to click on the word "Projects" in the menu on the left there.

I still have new project waiting for being uploaded and it will happen in the nearest future :)
I am sorry that it's only written in Danish yet, there will be an English one on a later note.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar