Velkommen til Inge Willsen Design Blog

Find mig også på Hobbyjunglen

torsdag den 11. august 2011

Vintage Collage and Doilies.

As promised then here are a tiny little selection of what I am doing in between all the other things I haven't photographed yet :)




This is my vintage collage I am designing it is not all finish yet.
I really do like to start a collage and then leave it for later to finish :)







A bow made from a doily and held together with a jewel brad.
The doily was white but I played around with my stamping ink and ended with this look.







My Ice Cream Waffel.
The waffel have I created from twig carton and highlighted the lines with glitter glue.
The ice cream top comes from a white doily which I have inked the edges on and stamped on top.
And one single butterfly I have created from a flower and half pearls.







A doily with half pearls.
It was originally white but I have fooled around with my stamping inks and this is the result.








Yet another doily.
It was originally white but I have fooled around with my stamping inks and this is the result.








And yet another doily.
It was originally white but I have fooled around with my stamping inks and this is the result.









Curly Sue.
This is my own drawing - digi stamp.








Glitter Bee.
This is my own drawing - digi stamp.
I have colored it first and then matched it with glitter glue and a pair of half pearls, cut it out and given it a kind of 3D look.








Christmas Star.
Folded like in teabag folding.








Pearly Ornament.
I drew a pattern og placed half pearls accordingly.


 



***

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar