Velkommen til Inge Willsen Design Blog

Find mig også på Hobbyjunglen

tirsdag den 12. juli 2011

New Designs - Flowers and Butterflies

I couldn't keep myself away from creating things so in between I am cleaning my craft room I did a few things :)
And here are a few pictures of what I have created these last couple of days.




Fabric Flowers

Of pink chiffon fabric I made this flower and placed roses in the center, white pearls here and there and the edges got a bit of Stickles Frosted Lace glue.




Of pink chiffon fabric I made this flower and placed a pearly brad in the center, white pearls here and there and the edges got a bit of Stickles Crystal glue.




Of pink chiffon fabric I made this flower and placed a Prima Fairy Tale Rose in the center and the edges got a bit of Stickles Frosted Lace glue.





These two flowers is made of chiffon fabric and decorated with the Stickles Star Dust and Crystal glue.








Tissue Paper Flowers



I created this flower with tissue paper, wrinkled it and rolled it round, a white half pearl in the middle and as decoration have I used Stickles Star Dust glue. 




Yet another pair of flowers made from tissue paper wrinkled it and glued it on a round cardboard sheet, placed a jewel brad in the middle and decorated it with Stickles Star Dust glue.








Butterflies

These butterflies have I created from a flower, I got the idea from Wild Orchid Crafts.


This butterfly have I created from a flower.





This butterfly have I created from a flower.





This butterfly have I created from a flower.






This butterfly have I created from a flower.






This butterfly have I punched out with my SU Petal punch.
The paper comes from the inside of an envelope.





This butterfly have I punched out with my McGill Butterfly punch.
The top layer of paper comes from the inside of an envelope.





My own special layered butterfly have I punched out with my McGill Butterfly punch.
The bottom layer is white carton, the middle layer is white paper and the top layer is from tissue paper.
It was a bit difficult to make but I think it ended well :)





And here a picture of it laying down.













***

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Inge,

    i am in flower heaven..truly gorgeous!!!

    oxoxox

    SvarSlet