Velkommen til Inge Willsen Design Blog

Find mig også på Hobbyjunglen

onsdag den 10. august 2011

Since Last Time





From Crafts U Love they forgot to enclose this die in my parcel but it arrived shortly afterwards so everything is all right :)
It matches the clear stamp set I bought earlier. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

From Lil' Inker Designs arrived this die and clear stamp set, it's called "Sentiment Flags Options" the clear stamps matches perfectly to the die.
They really do make some pretty exciting designs at Lil' Inker Designs and their items are fantastic and of good quality.










At Ebay I found these wonderful Spellbinders Impressabilities.
From left to right beginning at the top they are named .... Flowers, Flourish, Paisley og Floral & Stone.
And I got a little present, chocolate and coco, just what I love :D









***

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar