Velkommen til Inge Willsen Design Blog

Find mig også på Hobbyjunglen

onsdag den 13. juli 2011

Five Parcels Plus a Personal Shopping One

Five parcels with lots and lots of goodies in them came with the morning mail van.





Stof & Stil


I love to go through the big table they have at Stof & Stil, it is filled with lots and lots of fabric cut off pieces and there are lots of various fabrics, most of the time you can very lucky to find some very good pieces for not much money. 
I went there this morning and found several fabric pieces in chiffon, satin and cotton.




And I grabbed this Yo-Yo Maker on top of my purchase.






Private Buy


From Benita I bought this album, tags and frames.






And a big Maya Road album.






And yet another big album.









Private Buy


From Betina I got these two cardboard books and two zig-zag ribbons.







1-2-3 Stitch


From 1-2-3 Stitch I got these spellbinders on sale, Parisian Motifs and Parisian Accents.





And this Martha Stewart Doily Clear Stamp and a Martha Stewart Fringe Scissor.
This scissor have I wished for for a long time now and then 1-2-3 Stitch had it on sale, now that was something I couldn't resist :)









Crafts U Love


At Crafts U Love I found all these wonderful goodies on sale.






And these wonderful wooden frames and keys, clear stamps and magnet tape.











Angel Crafts


At Angel Crafts I got all these goodies.






And this 12"x12" design paper pad from Echo Park.





And these fabulous design papers, the one in the back has glitter on and in the parcel there were so much glitter spread all over, unbelievable that the paper still has plenty of glitter on it :D



 


***

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar