Velkommen til Inge Willsen Design Blog

Find mig også på Hobbyjunglen

onsdag den 1. juni 2011

New Purchases from Hobby og Nisser

I'm lacking white square envelopes, lots of them, and it is really hard to find them at a price I would like to pay and the size I need, so I asked in the Scrapsisters forum if anyone knew of places you could buy them cheapest, there came a few good tips, and I found one cheap at the time, it was someone who had bought at Hobby og Nisser at QXL, she had given 1.00 Danish kr per envelope, so I went on QXL and found them and bought 100 envelopes, happen to like those with V-flap and it has these :)






However, I need to mention that yesterday I went on Ebay and found several places in the UK that sells these square envelopes in various sizes and actually much cheaper than those I bought at Hobby og Nisser, they cost me 1.48 Danish kr per envelope including postage, but the ones I bought yesterday on Ebay, 350 envelopes in total, is just costing me only 0.64 per envelope and postage included too, so I think I'll look on Ebay first in the future when I have spent money on larger quantity of one thing:)




 

***

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar