Velkommen til Inge Willsen Design Blog

Find mig også på Hobbyjunglen

tirsdag den 19. juli 2011

New Purchase From All My Memories

A parcel I have been waiting for in a long time now, very long, really very long indeed, I was starting to think it might have got lost underway or the toll had taken it, and indeed the toll had taken it so I had to pay an import fee to get it, but I am paying it with a smile on my lips because it does not have any bad influence on all the other things I have bought and toll missed, it's the first time this year I have to pay toll :D


I actually knew it would happen because right after I had made my purchase I remembered that I use to pay toll on parcels from that company, it's several years ago I last got a parcel from them and there I too had to pay toll, that's just the way it is, we take a risk each time we buy outside Europe and we soon learn where we can shop and avoid toll :D



But in this fabulous parcel from All My Memories was there this wonderful Paper Kit from My Mind's Eye.




And this fantastic camera bag in leather, my camera fits perfectly into it. A free gift included, a Daisy d'd Cardstock Die-Cuts, a handfull of my favourite Stickles Glitter Glue, a VersaColor Ink Pad and a QK 2x2 Crow Die.









***


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar